General Information for Guest Students and Staff
Within its faculties, the Karkonosze College in Jelenia Góra offers the possibility for Erasmus + exchanges in science and humanities.
It is possible to create a Learning/Teaching Programme in the following study programmes: Journalism and Social Communication, English and German Philology, Pedagogy: Child and Youth Care Education and Social Rehabilitation or Early and Primary Childhood Education, Physiotherapy, Nursing, Physical Education, Technical and Computer Science Education and Nutrition Science. The students may choose subjects from different semesters and different study programmes. Before creating a final Learning Agreement in each case the possibility of foreign students’ participation in the organized activities is confirmed with the respective faculties by the Institutional Erasmus Co-ordinator.
The study programmes are now being updated, however students who started their study in the years before that, study according to the previously agreed programmes. Therefore the potential candidates should check with the Institutional Erasmus Co-ordinator if all the courses they want to choose are available by sending a list of courses which they want to take.
The detailed course lists within the above-mentioned programmes is provided under the links below:
KPSW 2015 Care Pedagogy Programme - not opened in 2015/2016.
Spring semester 2016/2017:
the deadline for nominations is: 15.10.2016
deadline for applications is: 15.11.2016
By that time the students should send, in HARD COPY, to the address stated at the bottom of the page, the following documents:
2) Application form for housing, if necessary
3) Transcript of Records
4) 1 passport-size photograph (35x45 mm).
Before posting, please also send a scan of these documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Address: Karkonosze College in Jelenia Góra, ul. Lwówecka 18, 58-503 Jelenia Góra
The decisive factor is the date of the postage.
Apart from the above, before arriving to Karkonosze College in Jelenia Góra, we would like the candidate student to send us the following documents ONLY by e-mail (to email@example.com):
1) a scan of the identity-page from the candidate’s passport or a document conforming his/her identity (in case of EU students). If the students do not yet have the passport by the time of applying, please send the copy as soon as you can. As soon as the Turkish students receive the visa, we would also like to receive the scan of your visa page.
2) A scan of the colour photograph in jpg format, size 50kb (236x295 pixels), recommended quality: 300 dpi. The photo should be of your head only, passport photograph is ok.
3) a proposal – in OFFICE WORD - editable - format – of the Learning Agreement. After reviewing the proposed subjects, you will be able to give the final Learning Agreements for the signature at your University and send them by e-mail (or hard copy, if needed) to KPSW.
4) a scan of the proof of your insurance that you will use during your stay in Poland. For the EU students this can be the E111 card, for the Turkish students the insurance which you buy while applying for your visa.
The review of the Learning Agreements and issuing of the acceptance letters will be communicated no later than by 15 June 2016, by e-mail. If you with to receive the original acceptance letter, please write so in an email providing an email address to which the letter should be sent.
Accommodation is booked upon acceptance at Students Halls of Residence, all international students who apply for accommodation – receive it.
The detailed 2016_2017 calendar can be downloaded here.
The Welcome week for the students will be held in the last week of September 2016.
The academic year starts on October 3rd 2016.
Kamila Biniek, MA, MSc, Erasmus Institutional Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org
tel: +48 75 64 53 300, fax.: +48 75 64 53 310.
Karkonosze College in Jelenia Góra
ul. Lwówecka 18
58-503 Jelenia Góra